Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory to Him Forever!
Thank you for signing your child(ren) up for Eastern Christian Formation (ECF) classes. Educating our youth in the Byzantine Catholic faith is important for the health of our church family. There are a few things we want to communicate with you to help make our year run smoothly and successfully:
- Please review the attached schedule of classes. We know that time is precious, and that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances. However, we do want you to make it a priority that your child attend these classes and absorb the lessons that our volunteer instructors have prepared for them!
- Please be prompt in dropping off and picking up your child(ren). The time we spend with our youth is valuable. Helping them grow in their love of God is a sacred time.
- Let us know if your child(ren) will be absent. We have attached the calendar of class sessions to help you plan. Though some conflicts may be unavoidable, we implore you to make this time a priority over other activities. Contact information for all teachers will be provided. It will help us plan accordingly, as well as plan for helping your child(ren) make up work that they miss.
- Pray with your children. On top of that, model a good prayer life. You don’t need to say a lot of prayers. Start with ones you know. And if you have questions on where to start, talk with us and we will help you! What our children see modeled is the life they will follow.
- Attend church weekly. We want our youth to live out a good, Christian, life. Taking the time each week to join with others in their church family is vital to doing so. Being in church is spending time with God in God’s sacred place.
Once again, thank you for your support of the youth of our Byzantine Catholic family. Please do not hesitate to ask questions as the year progresses!
2nd -5th Grade